||[Nov. 6th, 2008|09:43 pm]
Today a bird shat on my head. Is this a sign?|
|I made something cool!
||[Oct. 18th, 2008|08:28 pm]
Check out my Barack-o-lantern! It's the pumpkin of hope!|
|Since I never post here this meme is kind of ridic
||[Sep. 8th, 2008|11:56 pm]
|||||Stravinsky, Oedipus Rex||]|
But a promise is a promise. Therefore:
1. Answer the questions, using one name from your flist as an answer to each question.
2. Delete the questions, leaving the answers.
3. Give the questions to anyone who does the meme in turn. But you have to agree to do the meme, or NO QUESTIONS FOR YOU.
1. I dunno, egypt_rose maybe
2. There's kind of an obvious choice, but discretion is the better part of valour
3. Sin said geographically, I say situation-wise, allsmileskendra
4. I dunno, smartlikeatruck and I sort of but not really
5. revelofthemay, in the best way possible
6. I kind of envy abstractrenard her ability to do this
7. Haha, amongst my friends? serraph maybe?
8. Can this be a real question and not hypothetical? allsmileskendra
9. Everyone, but I'd really love to with akatrielle
11. I don't know, mikeandcass with one another? That's kind of a cop-out, so sue me
12. I feel creepy, as a dude answering this one. (Italian accent) Everybody equal in my eyes!
13. the shoe store on the 5 sold me on geekgrrrl
16. haha this one's hard: for one reason, missinatra
17. For other reasons, missinatra. :)
18. I agree with Sin in saying mikeandcass
19. drawing_cowboys. Trust.
20. This one's hard too, but drawing_cowboys.
21. TMI. Please don't overshare.
22. TMI. Well, I guess there is a situation in which I'd want to know.
23. Jose_not_blue sometimes also
24. None of my friends, I hope.
25. Not sure, there's only one way to find out... SCIENCE
27. I don't know, but that's dangerous, y'all.
28. It's too late for some/most of you, but not too late for tubamaphone1!
29. That's personal!
30. I love you. In a sexual way.
|Apparently my eyeball is not distinguishing enough
||[Nov. 27th, 2006|10:56 pm]
Hello! It's Dory.|
You might know me from different San Jose or Los Angeles places, events, or random happenings. We may have gone to high school together, or been in a show together, or worked Faire together. I am on here just to keep up with what is going on in my friends' lives. If I do get the urge to blog, I will probably do it on Tribe, so don't expect a rundown on what I eat for breakfast each day. PS: For breakfast today I ate some yogurt and a glass of orange juice.